MR. CHILL.O SERRANO
Serrano, the most common chili in Mexico and one of the most desired, is now recommended in all dishes.
Mr. Chill.o is sure that any Argentinian, Uruguayan, Brazilian or globetrotting hipster would include it in their barbecue.
If you want to be king of pure pishi pary and the roasted carnita is going to be made, your entry has to be triumphant here we tell you how:
- 2 six chilled cheves,
- a strong drink (Tequila, Mezcal, Gin, Rum)
- Your boat of Mr. Chill. Or Serrano,
- And there is no fault.
EFFECTS OF MR. CHILL.O SERRANO.
- Open a before and after in that roasted carnita.
- Everyone will ask your name just to taste your chili (Mr. Chill. Or Serrano)
- Teary eyes - if a bravo chili comes out, you were worth it, make up some excuse because they will surely see you cry like when they eliminated Mexico from the World Cup.
DESCRIPTION OF CHILE.
A bright green chili with a smooth skin; It becomes wrinkled when it ages (Ah jijo - law of life) and reaches 3 to 7 centimeters long and is approximately 1 centimeter in diameter.
It is also known as chile amor, because it is eatena-mor-di-das (ay wey), is the perfect complement to accompany various dishes.
It is one of the most cultivated chili peppers in the country and its name was originally, since it is grown in the mountains (Sierrano did not sound so cool).
The main states where chili is grown are: mountains of Puebla, Hidalgo, Veracruz and Tamaulipas, State of Mexico.
Steak tacos, pastor tacos, pozole, enchiladas, birria, carnitas, drowned cakes, guacamole, aguachile, ranch eggs, molletes etc.
GOODNESS OF THE CHILE SERRANO OR CHILE VERDE.
- It is anti-inflammatory ....
- Prevents gastric diseases ....
- Improves heart health ....
- Increases immunity..
- Protects the skin against aging..
- And as Mr. Chill would say."a good chili falls in love”
Serrano chili, extra virgin olive oil, onion and garlic powder, salt, black pepper and spices.
¿DO YOU WANT A CUSTOM FOUR PACK? CLICK HERE