CRUNCHY HABANERO CHILI
A classic from the south of the country as well as the Yucatecan bombs, there is a theory that the Mexican Habanero is the spiciest in the world, that is, #picaasupinchemare.
His name is 'kisin' that inMaya means devil ',,
EFFECTS OF MR. CHILL.O HABANERO.
- Sweating - You will feel like you are in a sauna or in the summer in Mexicali.
- Swelling of the mouth - you will remember the feeling of your best kiss (hahahaha).
- Watery eyes - like after chopping onion or knowing that Mexico was penalized against the Netherlands in the 92nd minute and"IT WAS NOT A PENALTY".
- Feel like running - Like after doing your first nose mischief.
- You want to scream - Like at the concert of your favorite rock, pop, punk, band or reggaeton band.
DESCRIPTION OF CHILE.
Tricolor bighead chili, considered the most spicy in the world (to its pinshi mare) is 3 to 7 centimeters long (chiquito, corner), 80% of the production of habanero chili is marketed as fresh fruit and the remaining 20% is directed to the elaboration of sauces, pasta and dehydrated products.
Although it is produced in states such as Baja California Sur, San Luis Potosí, Sonora and Tabasco, it is the entities that make up the Yucatán Peninsula (Yucatán, Quintana Roo and Campeche) that have held the Denomination of Origin of the habanero pepper since 2010. , which certifies its authenticity.
Typical dishes, cochinita pibil, panuchos, salbutes, papadzules, beans with pork, stuffed cheese, Venado tsiik, lime soup or some Motuleños eggs..
Also ideal with seafood, ceviches and fresh dishes.
GOODNESS OF CHILE HABANERO.
A single serving of habaneros has:
- 128 milligrams of potassium (it is better to eat chili than banana, your friends will screw you less).
- It is high in vitamin C (like sucking on lemon).
- It has a high content of capsaicin, a natural anti-inflammatory that can help treat arthritis and headaches, it helps regulate insulin levels, so it can help prevent diabetes and the most important itches like its fucking m ... .,
- After eating it, you're going to sweat a shit, you're going to want to run like raramuri in the Chihuahua mountains, but more importantly, as the wise Mr. Chill says,"do not shake the chili so much that the seed is watered..
Habanero chili, extra virgin olive oil, onion and garlic, iodized salt, black pepper, spices.
¿DO YOU WANT A CUSTOM FOUR PACK? CLICK HERE