Cuaresmeño for the chilangos, Jalapeño for the others, this could be a discussion of hours but we went for the easy one,"Mr. Chill. Or Jalapeño"This delicious chili goes with practically all dishes and thanks to its less spicy flavor it is for all palates and tastes.
One of the most flirtatious, emblematic and charismatic chili peppers in Mexico, just look at Pique our mascot of the 1986 World Cup Mexico.
EFFECTS OF MR. CHILL.O JALAPEÑO.
- If you are not good at chili, here you can try or disguise your bravery.
- The most sought after because it tastes like chili but not enchila.
- Jalapeño (very hot) like chile de los Nachos and the burritos in the US.
- As the gringos would say: I asked to my girlfriend to let me go and drink with my compas and CHILE me goo” FKN Interlingua works fine.
DESCRIPTION OF CHILE.
Chile is dark green in color, shiny and reaches 4 to 9 centimeters long.
It is common to savor it filled (inguesu) clear of some delicacy, in sauces, pickles or pickled sauce.
It is also known as Cuaresmeño chiles and they were commercialized in Xalapa, Veracruz; whose term refers to the fact that they were brought from this place to Mexico City to always prepare a pal pinshi pary dish.
They are cultivated in regions such as the Gulf of Mexico and the southeast (Veracruz, Tabasco, Campeche, Yucatán, Chiapas and Oaxaca).
A large part of its production is left to ripen, dry in the sun and smoke to turn them into chipotle peppers (general banda culture).
Everything since it hardly stings,
GOODNESS OF CHILE JALAPENO.
- Provides proteins..
- Strengthens the immune system (take it WHO)..
- It has high concentrations of vitamin C. How to suck lemon or grapefruit..
- Helps prevent gastric diseases..
Jalapeño pepper, extra virgin olive oil, onion and garlic, iodized salt, black pepper, spices.
¿DO YOU WANT A CUSTOM FOUR PACK? CLICK HERE